July Schedule

IT ALL STARTS THIS WEEK!

Tuesdays 6pm-7:15pm (City Park)
Thursdays 7pm-8pm (NOLA spaces)
Saturdays 10:30am-11:30am (NOLA spaces)

July 18-August 5

Flash Mob (optional)
Saturday, August 5
White Linen Night


What do I do if I'm interested?
  1. First, you need to decide if you want to just "check it out" or commit to 4, 6, or 10 classes.
  2. Purchase a class card and this card NEVER expires. You can use it for ANY class (offered by Karla Marie)




How do I pay?
You can pay for your class card online before you arrive in class
OR you can pay with cash or check when you come to your first class

How do I confirm registration?
You email bellydanceneworleans@gmail.com

What do I wear?
Anything that allows a full range of motion. Stretch pants and a fitted shirt/tank works great.

When can I start?
Register now! Start June 22 or June 24th

What if I want to perform just for fun?
In June and July, we will be learning two routines that will be performed in a flash mob in August. No costume required.

Join our Belly Dance Goddess Hour Group for class updates and reminders!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking to 2024!

Moulin Rouge Belly Dance Cabaret Show

Come Shimmy with us!