#33 in the Top 100 Belly Dance Blogs

So honored to have been awarded Top 100 Belly Dance Blog by Anuj Agarwal, Founder of Feedspot.

"I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Belly Dance New Orleans - Shimmy Soul has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Belly Dance Blogs on the web. I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Belly Dance Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!" Anuj Agarwal, Founder of Feedspot. 


Comments

  1. belly dance is my passion. I have performed numerous kinds of dance from ballet to square dance. really nice article.





    Rachel Withers Ballet Instructor in UK | Certified ballet instructors in UK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looking to 2024!

Moulin Rouge Belly Dance Cabaret Show

Come Shimmy with us!