6-Week Belly Dance Intensive

Take a Deep Dive into Belly Dance, this August!


Register Today for our 6 Week Belly Dance Intensive
Starts August 3rd
August 3, 10, 17, 24, September 7, 14

What will we learn in the intensive?

I cannot even TELL YOU how excited I am about the upcoming season. I shared a little about Thursday classes the other day. I wanted to share a little about what to expect from the Saturday 6-Week Belly Dance Intensive. The teacher in me has been nerding out on everything belly dance. In particular, I have been revisiting and compiling from all the material and information acquired over the last 12 years of belly dance workshops and classes with the most incredible master teachers... Arabic Music and rhythms, the essence of the "Egyptian Dancer", Folklore and Cultural Elements, the Technique and Movements, and all the nuances that make this beautiful dance so magical... I can't wait to share it with you.
To register, click on the link below or email for additional information. The intensive begins next Saturday, August 3rd.

www.paypal.me/karlamariebelly/83.95 or send the registration payment to Venmo: KarlaMarie-Cochran-1







Click here for the Calendar of Events (August 2019-June 2020)

Comments

  1. It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. dance group in delhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looking to 2024!

Moulin Rouge Belly Dance Cabaret Show

Come Shimmy with us!