~Open your Chakras~

This Sunday is our Awaken the Goddess retreat! Here is a peek at our afternoon session:


Our afternoon session will be dedicated to renewing our spirit and filling our space and heart with positive light. We will do this through a powerful clearing and protective chants, visualization, and meditation. During the Chakra activation, we will open each of our 7 chakras and connect to ourselves.



We are also excited to introduce the Massage Therapist for the afternoon. Jessica Heno Bonnet of NOLA Maternal Instincts will pamper all of our Goddesses, providing Therapeutic Massage from 2pm-3pm to close out our beautiful day retreat. This service will be provided as we receive energy and light through Reiki for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.

"I am lucky enough to honestly say that I love my job. Growing up in a house with my father who was a Chiropractor, I always understood the power of touch and the benefits of natural, drug-free pain relief. It was 1999 when I first stepped through the doors of Blue Cliff to begin my new career, and I never imagined the impact that this profession would have on me.

I became Certified in Prenatal Massage after working in a spa for several years, feeling like I just needed something more. There are so many things that I love about working with pregnant women, and I believe that nobody needs it more than you do. Since then I have dedicated myself to always be aware of what is safe for you and your baby during our treatments, because after nearly 16 years of practicing massage, helping people feel better naturally is still my passion. I promise to always do what I believe is best for you and I thank you for trusting me with your body during this very special time of your life"

~Jessica Heno Bonnet, LMT LA2216

About Jessica Heno Bonnet, LMT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking to 2024!

Moulin Rouge Belly Dance Cabaret Show

Come Shimmy with us!